Call Saskatoon’s best carpet cleaners for help when you’ve experienced water damage on your carpet. In this blog series, we’ve been discussing what to do when you’ve had substantial water damage to your home, including your carpets. Calling Ultimate Carpet Cleaning should always be at the top of your list of things to do if you have the misfortune of dealing with a flood in your home or business.
- We will put our super powerful truck-based Aerotech XT cleaning system to work for you.
- This cleaning system has a 175 hp diesel engine, creating maximum suction to remove water from your carpet or tile flooring.
- Our technicians are all IICRC certified who undergo updated training on a regular business.
- Ultimate Carpet Cleaning has been serving Saskatoon for over 25 years, so we have the experience to handle any situation.
- All of technicians are required to maintain liability insurance so that all parties are protected in case of an accident.
- To clean a carpet that has sustained damage from dirty water, we use our cleaning system to generate water that can be up to 3000 degrees.
- You can be sure that this powerful machine will leave no residue of cleaning solution on your carpet.
- Our machine has a gold level rating from the CCI (Carpet Cleaning Institute).
When you’ve experienced a flood in your home and are looking for emergency carpet cleaning to help stop the damage, call Ultimate Carpet Cleaning. We are the best carpet cleaning company is Saskatoon.