Call Ultimate Carpet Cleaning today and take advantage of your skill, experience and powerful machine! We are experts in mitigation of water damage to carpets. We are Saskatoon’s 24/7 emergency contact for carpet cleaning emergencies. In this blog series, we are going over the steps to take when you have substantial water damage to your carpet or hard floors, including tiles. Click here to read the first blog in the series. We handle residential and commercial carpets, using our super powerful truck-based steam cleaner.
- Call your insurance company or agent. Depending on the source of the water, you may have a valid claim.
- Lift curtains out of the water, use a cloth belt or pins to keep them above the water.
- Move furniture that you can easily lift to dry areas of the house, if possible.
- If you can prop up heavier furniture to minimize damage, do so.
- Remove any breakables that a restoration crew would have to move. Place them in a dry area, if there is one, or gather them in a safe area, like a closet.
- If the water damage is from the sewer, don’t turn on fans or turn the heat or A/C up, because the sewer water is most likely a contaminant and you don’t want it spread throughout the home or business.
- Call Ultimate Carpet Cleaning so we can remove the water and take steps to save what carpet we can.
Call Ultimate Carpet Cleaning 24/.7 for emergency service for water damaged carpets. All of our technicians are IICRC certified meaning they have the training and experience to handle any situation. Call today.